A complete shopping cart and clearly enlisted products has become a necessity for all e-commerce websites today. There are different platforms available online to ensure excellent support tools for your e-commerce website. However, not every feature may be available in the supporting elements. Magento development done by a qualified Magento programmer can yield best results for your site. The versatility of Magento development to e-commerce websites can be gauged from the fact that many multinational brands use it for promotion and sales purposes. Since Magento is open source software, all future developments and advanced codes are available free of cost.
Some of the salient features of Magento eCommerce enterprise edition are:
- Magento development leads to a new version, which is designed to be integrated with HTML 5. This helps businesses convert visitors who visit their portals into customers.
- The CMS functionality accelerates the editing, building and updatability of a business website.
- Magento is customer friendly as it offers options to the customers to create user accounts, keep track of their shopping history and contact the business using custom forums; it also grants the options of choosing different languages and currencies. Magento offers more than 50 payment gateways integration options.
- Online store owners can manage numerous online stores from a single administrative panel and offer multiple product catalogues.
- Magento e-commerce websites can also study the visitors’ profile, analyze browsing history and offer various discounts and promotional packages at the time of customer checkout.
- Magento has an easy to use browser user interface (BUI) for controlling every portion of the backend and frontend. Magento extensions and plugins can also be easily and quickly installed using BUI.
Some of the famous companies that use Magento for their e-commerce websites are:
Nokia QT: Nokia uses Magento for its Qt commercial website, which is a cross platform UI and application framework. It has a range of tools to design applications for desktop and embedded platforms.
Harvey Nichols: Harvey Nichols is a popular fashion, beauty and food store that uses Magento as an e-commerce platform. The website has dc storm analytics and tracking application.
Kipling: Kipling is an online web store for bag of all types. The website uses script.aculo.us for quick web applications.
Tool King: Tool king deals with a variety of powerful tools and its website uses Magento e-commerce platform for online transactions. The website uses channel advisor and baynote analytics.
Magento development requires high-end hosting environment and that is why it is highly important that you get in touch with experts in this field. The custom developed Magento adds multiple store retailing strategies to improve your online business. The open source flexibility and scalability upgrade the Magento customization to deal with every online business needs.
Webile Technologies – A Magento Development Company Ahmedabad provides Magento Development Services including Custom, Offshore Magento Ecommerce, Plugin, Website Development and Theme Customization. We specialize in developing almost all type of Magento development services.Tags: Hire Magento Developers, Hire Magento Developers in Ahmedabad, Magento Development, Magento Development Ahmedabad, Magento Development Company, Magento Development Company Ahmedabad, Magento Development Company in Ahmedabad, Magento Development company in India, Magento Development India